Monday, November 18, 2013

Modest Fashion and Hair Ideas With Pictures!

One of the most important things nowadays is to maintain purity and modesty in our dress. Today, I am going to share a few ideas on how to do this and still remain feminine, unique, "modern", and most importantly, God honoring. " Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God" 1 Corinthians 10:31
This outfit is cute, simple, and modest!

          
You can order this same dress at : www.coverupforchrist.com
   
This outfit is perfect for fall and very creative!
         
I love this outfit! Although I would put something under the shirt to make it a bit higher at the neckline :)
     
Simple enough for everyday, yet nice enough for the mall!

Now, here are few hair ideas. I wear a head-covering, so I am also going to list a few nice head-coverings as well.

Great for those who have long hair!
 
So pretty!
         
Lovely and very feminine ♥
     
This head-covering is so pretty and stylish!
             
I love the colors in this head covering! It looks like it would stay on well too.
 I hope you have found a few ideas for your wardrobe and hair. I have found that cardigans and maxi skirts are very valuable when it comes to trying a new look or idea. And be creative! If you would like more modest fashion and hair ideas, try visiting my Pinterest page! Just type in my board name: Modest Fashion Ideas, it should say Abigail at the bottom ,and show the same profile picture as on my blog.:)
 
                                                       I hope you have a blessed afternoon!
                                                         Learning with you,
                                                                Abigail                                                               

8 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, I just love this post! :) It is full of beautiful, modest pictures! ♥ I especially love the pictures of the hair ideas. They are very pretty! ( I might even ask Brianna to do my hair one of them!! :D ) I love you!! :D

    In Christ,
    Julia Ryan♥

    P.s I am working on a blog post right now as well. I think I can post it either Saturday or Sunday. I can't wait until I can see another post of yours as well. :) Maybe we can talk via phone this weekend. Would that work for you? ♥♥ Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia! I am so glad you liked my post! I can't wait to read your's, I check your blog everyday to see if you have updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abigail! I love your blog so much, I am glad that our friend Julia told me about it! :) I was wondering something for a while and figured out that you would be the best person to answer me... Why don't Christian head coverings fully cover the hair? Is it to simply cover the top of the head?

    Thank you, and may Jesus bless you and your writings!

    In all sisterly love,
    -Noémie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noemie! I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just SUPER busy right now!! I will get back to you as SOON as I can!!! Love in Christ, Abigail

      Delete
    2. Good afternoon Abigail! Oh, take your time, the holidays make us so busy! My family and I have been talking about head coverings lately, so I am praying the Lord will tell me His will for me concerning that... :) Thanks!

      Merry Christmas in advance!!

      In all sisterly love,
      -Noémie

      Delete
    3. Hi Noemie! I just sent you an e-mail answering you question!
      Love, Abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby! (or do you prefer Abigail?)
    I was so surprised to find your comment on my blog! It's so nice when someone takes the time to do that ♥
    Thank you so much for encouraging me in my blogging efforts! I have often felt the same way when I visited other young ladies blogs.
    My mother and I both cover our heads because we feel that is what God would have us do in response to 1Cor. 11 However, not all people feel convicted to cover their heads, and that's perfectly fine. I think that as long as we are obeying the scriptures to the best of our abilities, God is pleased. I'm going to be sharing my testimony concerning head coverings on my blog soon. I hope to see you there!
    Your sister in Christ
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I love the hair-do's!! I saw the second hair-do in a book before! It is beautiful! I love this post! :) I can't wait for more!!
    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete