Recently, I was awarded the Sunflower Award by Sarah (thanks Sarah!). It's a bit like the Sunshine award, but has a few slight differences. The rules are:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the questions set by your nominated blogger
3. Nominate bloggers of your choice and amount
4. And set 7 questions for nominated bloggers
Here are 11 facts about me:
1.I LOOOOOOOVE to read!!!!!
2.I was born in North carolina
3. I enjoy baking
4. I love anything turquoise and lime
5. I Love cats/kittens!
6. I love sparkly, glittery stuff
7. I want to learn to make soap and body care products
8. I love iced coffee
9. I want to learn to speak French
10. I want to visit Paris
and 11. I enjoy making jewelry
Okay, here are my nominator, Sarah's, questions and my answers :)
1. Why do you like blogging? It's fun, and gives me a chance to to "meet" new people, and work on my English and spelling:)
2. How long have you had your blog? since October of last year.
3. What is your blog about? My life, and things I like.
4. What did you have for lunch? ;) Eggs and sausage ( it was really brunch:)
5. Do you prefer Spring or Fall? Hmmmmm, I love them both!!!
6. Do you like milk? Not unless it's sweetened, or in my cereal, lol!
7. Do you like your hair long, or short? Long ♥
Now, on to the nominees!!!!
I nominate: (*drum roll, please*)
Julia at Writing for His glory
Katrina at Broken to beautiful
Noemie at Seeking Jesus
Sarah at Trusting in the Lord
Jessica Joy at (Almost) Perfectly Pink
Bree at Cover up for Christ
If you have already been nominated for the sunflower award, you can just answer my questions in a comment, or if you don't feel like typing up a whole post ;P
1.What book/story in the Bible is your favorite?
2. Would you rather have something old or new? :)
3. Do you enjoy thrift shopping?
5. What color is your hair?
6. What is your favorite body spray/perfume scent/name?
and 7. Would you describe yourself as more of a tom boy, or girly girl?
Hope you all have a nice afternoon! Thanks again Sarah for nominating me1
Love in Christ,
P.S. What picture is your favorite?