Sunday, March 1, 2015

~ An Apology ~

Dear Blogger friends,
  Please forgive me for neglecting you of late. The truth is, I've had so much going on recently that between full-time cooking, cleaning, teaching school, and taking care of my family, I've been so exhausted that I'd rather spend time relaxing with them then I would blogging :P. That doesn't mean you guys aren't important, because you are. I read every single precious comment and get so excited every time I get a new follower. It's just that sometimes you have to take time-out for family, and make room in your life for unexpected events and lessons God has been sending your way :).
  I want to thank everyone for their prayers for my Mom. She has gone through both of her surgeries, and although she experienced an allergic reaction to a medication, and developed an infection, she is doing much better, and continues to heal daily. She has been so touched to hear how many people have been praying for her; thank you all again :).
  I can't promise anything, but I hope to be able to post at least a little more often. Remember I am always thinking of y'all!
   A special thanks goes to my wonderful pen pals and Mi Mie, you guys are the best!!! Thanks so much for being here for me, it means a lot ♥.
  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and I look forward to being able to post more often :).
                      Lovingly,
          Abigail Susanna

9 comments:

  1. Yo Abby! :D Glad to see you posting again. :) I just had a great idea for your blog! Since you are so busy in the month, you could do like a "monthly letter" for each month. You know, just telling us what you have been up to, what you read that month, a new favorite recipe, something cute your sibling said..I think it would be a huge hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia! Yeah, I'm so excited to be posting again! I really missed it. Wow, that is a good idea! I thought about doing something similar before, sharing a song or cute video I found on YouTube every 2 weeks or so, but I never got around to finalizing things :P. But that is a super idea, I'm gonna ask my Mom her thoughts on the subject and see what she thinks :). Thanks a lot!!!

      Delete
    2. Of course! I come up with random ideas once in a while that work out once in a while. ;) How are you?

      Delete
    3. Yeah, well I think that idea is gonna work :)! I'm doing good, I hope to be able to call you here soon, so keep a look out!

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby! I'm a new reader on your blog. Don't worry about needing to take a break from blogging every now and then. I've taken MANY breaks and I'm not even as busy as you are.

    I wasn't completely up-to-date on your mother, but I'm glad to hear that she's doing better as it sounds like she's been having a bit of a rough time lately. Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future!!

    God bless,
    Dani

    a vapor in the wind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle! Thank you for your sweet comment! I'm always excited when someone new comes along :)

      Delete
  3. It was great talking to you today! I'll get that letter out as soon as I can XD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had a great time too :)! Okay, I'll keep a look out!

      Delete
  4. Could you add my button to your blog? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete