Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ideas...What Do You Think?

Hi everyone!

  Recently, a friend of mine suggested that I start posting a monthly newsletter telling everyone what I've been up to and the goings-on of my little world, or just some random thoughts/ideas I have :) Of course I'd still be posting when I get a chance, but I thought this was a good idea, because here of late I have had a  lot going on and this is a way that I can fit blogging into my schedule, while still keeping it enjoyable. I also thought it would be neat to start sharing cute videos I find on YouTube once a week or every other week.What do you all think? Which should I do, or both? Comment below with your opinions :)!





                                        I ♥ Spring!!!

7 comments:

  1. I totally think you should do this! How are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one, or both :P ? I'm doing good, thanks! Did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both! :D Um, no, I didn't get your email.. which email did you send it to? :)

      Delete
    2. Okay, thanks for your input!

      I sent it to your email. Should I resend it to your old address?

      Delete
  3. I think it'd be really fun if you did both! I personally might appreciate a newsletter a little more as opposed to random thoughts but I'd be interested in hearing both. :)

    Just don't let yourself get overwhelmed with writing blog posts.

    Dani from A Vapor in the Wind


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughts Danielle! I promise I'll keep them in mind :)

      Delete
  4. Your comment made my day Mariosa! I'm am SOOO glad my blog has inspired you! Aw, you're so sweet! Thank you so much for your encouragement :) People like you are what make blogging so worthwhile ♥ Can't wait to check out your blog!!! XO, Abby

    ReplyDelete