Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ideas...What Do You Think?

Hi everyone!

  Recently, a friend of mine suggested that I start posting a monthly newsletter telling everyone what I've been up to and the goings-on of my little world, or just some random thoughts/ideas I have :) Of course I'd still be posting when I get a chance, but I thought this was a good idea, because here of late I have had a  lot going on and this is a way that I can fit blogging into my schedule, while still keeping it enjoyable. I also thought it would be neat to start sharing cute videos I find on YouTube once a week or every other week.What do you all think? Which should I do, or both? Comment below with your opinions :)!





                                        I ♥ Spring!!!

8 comments:

  1. I totally think you should do this! How are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one, or both :P ? I'm doing good, thanks! Did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both! :D Um, no, I didn't get your email.. which email did you send it to? :)

      Delete
    2. Okay, thanks for your input!

      I sent it to your email. Should I resend it to your old address?

      Delete
  3. I think it'd be really fun if you did both! I personally might appreciate a newsletter a little more as opposed to random thoughts but I'd be interested in hearing both. :)

    Just don't let yourself get overwhelmed with writing blog posts.

    Dani from A Vapor in the Wind


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughts Danielle! I promise I'll keep them in mind :)

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog and I love it. I have read 3 of your posts. I can see you have passion for writing you are the type of blogger that inspires me each and every day to write my own blog. This blog post in awesome. You have given my blog post ideas. Keep doing what your doing don't stop and I am sure your blog will be so successful in the future. Going to go read more of your posts now byexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comment made my day Mariosa! I'm am SOOO glad my blog has inspired you! Aw, you're so sweet! Thank you so much for your encouragement :) People like you are what make blogging so worthwhile ♥ Can't wait to check out your blog!!! XO, Abby

    ReplyDelete