Every one, I'd like you to meet Julia. Julia is a dear friend of mine, who I have had the pleasure of knowing for a few years now. We became pen pals after she decided to contact me when I was published in The King's Blooming Rose Magazine. We've been BFF's ever since :)
Hello Julia! Thank you so much for joining us, I'm really excited to be featuring you today :). I'd like to ask you a few questions about yourself, so everybody can get to know you.
Hi everyone! I'm really excited to be here! Abby and I have been friends for years now..and it is really special to be interviewed here. :)
1. Do you prefer reading or writing?
Oh reading! Writing is enjoyable, but it takes a lot more energy. ;)
2. Are you more into cleaning house, or working outside?
I love both! Though, there are some chores I'd rather skip outside..like raking all the sticks in the spring and leaves in the fall. lol!
3. Are fashion and current trends a big deal to you?
No..but there are some that I think are cute! :D I guess you could say I like certain fashion trends. :)
4. If you could buy anything off the web, what would it be?
Umm.. I actually have no idea! Possibly a book..but other than that I really don't know. :D
5. If you were given the choice of choosing between archery and marksmanship (shooting skills), which would you choose, and why?
Archery! I have always thought it would be really neat to try! I've read so many books including bows and arrows.. they've always looked tough, but I love a good challenge!
6. What kind of magical creature (i.e. fairy, sphinx, mermaid, etc.) would you be, if you could?
LOL! I have never thought about it! :D Maybe a fairy? I always thought they were pretty cute. ;)
7. Chocolate or caramel?
8. What fantasy book/book series is your favorite?
Hmm..I always go back to the Little House series as my favorite, but I also like all the series by Al Lacy.
9. Have you ever made a body scrub or any other beauty product?
No..not yet, but I am going to try some this spring! :)
10. Do you enjoy drawing or photography more?
Photography totally! I can barely draw a stick person. lol!! I really like taking artistic photos. :)
11. Are you more of a bike rider or swimmer?
Um, I really enjoy both, but I'd say bike rider. When I am 'swimming' I am really just playing in the water. I can't swim very well. ;)
Thank you so much for joining us and sharing a bit about yourself, I'm so glad you were able to do this!
Thank YOU Abigail for asking me! And thank you everyone for reading this post. If you would like to check out my blog, go to, writingforhisgloryblog.blogspot.com!