Sunday, May 17, 2015

Monthly Update & Video of the Week

Hello Everyone!

  Time for my monthly update:) I am sooo glad spring is here, and summer is just around the corner! I've been able to get a lot done around the house, cleaning, organizing, and remodeling. Recently, I started a big project, namely completely revamping our living room. We don't have enough bookshelves for our books, so they are scattered around in stacks. My older brother is also storing a bunch of his stuff there too, not to mention the continuous stream of laundry that is waiting to be folded.  I am happy to report that I am nearly FINISHED! It was a big undertaking, but a necessary and fulfilling one :)
  I also cleaned off the top of both our fridges, which had become very cluttered, as well as a shelf in our laundry room. It feels so good to have a clean house!!
  Over the past few weeks, the whole family has been helping to clean the yard, mow, and get ready for a small garden. And my Mom is so excited that she can hang clothes out on the line now that the weather is warmer. Yes, we are all so happy to be making such good progress!
    
              What all projects have you girls been working on?
                         What are you looking forward to this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment